Skip to main content

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this.

It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k.

And this,


red.


How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW??????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/RV-AP734_DRESS2_JV_20150227173256.jpg
    Enough Said :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one