Skip to main content

Thanksgiving Dinner!

Today is Turkey Day!




My mother decided that whenever her children reached their senior year they would have the privilege to cook ALL OF thanksgiving dinner BY THEMSELVES! (ok I did have some help but minor help)

I love to cook and love to try new things so here is a tour of my thanksgiving menu.

It started with a clean kitchen.... then cooking happened...














I was all ready with my list and recipes....

















So lets start with the Turkey!

Your animation

First I brined it-

I brined it in some really fun things: Orange zest, Lemon juice, cinnamon, rosemary, mace, ginger and pineapple peels.


Yeah mom told me to find a recipe so I look at a few and said yeah I can put whatever in so that's what I did! I came up with it, it turned out good.... thank goodness!

I brined it over night!







Then stuck it in a turkey bag

















Then I cooked it for like 4 hours

















Then we feasted on it!














I also made Sweet Potato Souffle

Your animation

and Green Bean Casserole

 Your animation
and Twice Baked Potatoes


Your animation

and deviled eggs!














and stuffing (this is my favorite dish of ALL TIME)


Your animation

Yeah I forgot to take picture of some steps #yolo

and soft pretzels #king arthur cookbook

I didn't want to make rolls so I decided to flip through my new King Arthur Cook Book and find some other bread.... needless to say did you know that pretzels are REALLY easy!

Your animation

and a mint chocolate pie!


To end with a fabulous FEAST!



Hope your day was as good as mine!

Avery Webb








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one