Skip to main content

Names of Children

I think if I have a girl I'm going her Lizzy, boy Nate. I like the nick-name for the name thing.

Names For Girls
Stephanie
Hannah
Zoie\Zoe
Brenda
Lindsey
Candice
Kelly
Blythe
Madison
Nicole
Jasmine
Tesla

Both (Boys & Girls)
Avery
Alex

Names For Boys
Michael
Holden
Dakota
Jarred
Kyle
Spencer
Adam
Fred
William
Robert
Scott
Ed

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanksgiving Dinner!

Today is Turkey Day! My mother decided that whenever her children reached their senior year they would have the privilege to cook ALL OF thanksgiving dinner BY THEMSELVES! (ok I did have some help but minor help) I love to cook and love to try new things so here is a tour of my thanksgiving menu. It started with a clean kitchen.... then cooking happened... I was all ready with my list and recipes.... So lets start with the Turkey! First I brined it- I brined it in some really fun things: Orange zest, Lemon juice, cinnamon, rosemary, mace, ginger and pineapple peels. Yeah mom told me to find a recipe so I look at a few and said yeah I can put whatever in so that's what I did! I came up with it, it turned out good.... thank goodness! I brined it over night! Then stuck it in a turkey bag Then I cooked it for like 4 hours Then we feasted on it! I also made Sweet P...

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one