Skip to main content

First Game and Thanksgiving

So this game I played ALL four quarters and got like a 4 minute break in the 4th, I was EXHAUSTED
#MissedLeftBench #NotReally

I scored 5 points, 1 shot on the inbound (2 points) 1 free throw(1 point) and 2 technical(2 points)


#ShowingHowManyPointsForTesla #IMadeTheTechsCauseI'mWhite

I even checked someone


But we lost

#ILovedThe50th

and the varsity won so..







In other news THANKSGIVING


The Perfect time to eat then watch TV/ fall asleep in front of the TV with FAMILY



So if I the food that Avery makes is edible then I will Feast



And if not then there's always popcorn


Maybe I'll eat popcorn while watching Avery cook....


Well Have A Fabulous Thanksgiving
-Jasmine


P.S. Things I'm thankful for (in no particular order)

  • AC (+100 in the summer here)
  • Heating
  • Blankets
  • Clothes
  • Shoes
  • Jobs
  • School
  • Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Marching Band
  • French Horn 
  • Trumpets
  • Parents
  • Siblings 
  • Sleep
  • Books
  • Technology
  • Nooks
  • Pandora
  • Youtube
  • Netflix
  • Hulu
  • Pinterest
  • Facebook 
  • Church
  • Teachers
  • Friends
  • People 
  • Flowers 
  • Rain 
  • Pets 
  • Books(again)
  • Music
  • Composers
  • Piano
  • Radio
  • NPR
  • Christmas
  • Holidays
  • Christmas Lights
  • Sweat pants
  • Hoodies
  • Ponytails
  • Food
  • Family 
  • When I don't have to wear shoes
  • Green outside
  • EVERYTHING(mostly)
Well I'm bored wait...
  • Board Games
So Happy Thanksgiving

Comments

  1. Hey what a check be? Like you wrote them a check for there food or what? Also you Mr. Love in the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one