Skip to main content

My week

So we had Memorial Day on Monday

P.S. this is Andersonville, a southern POW camp that my family visits a couple of times a year, it's super awesome and every year on Memorial Day they put flags on all graves but 7, look it up, it's cool  but this year we didn't go
 We did yard work

but it was more like

#There Are TOO Many Leaves #9 Pecan Trees Are Too Much

Then we went and saw Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters

Way to ruin one of my favorite book series #I LOVED House of Hades

I was mad to be honest

Why you no read the book

So then on Tuesday disguised as a Monday
I had an FBLA meeting

Then went strait to boot camp for basketball from the meeting

#Look At The Kitty

And had Basketball practice

THEN I had a band banquet



Wednesday
Avery left for a FBLA thing so I didn't have a ride home so I hung out at the Library which is like my favorite place in the school


Then I had basketball

And was last for Church :( but had fun decorating a bulletin board :)

Thursday
I got to go home after basketball



Then had a good boot camp


And a happy practice

Then got to go HOME :)





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)