Skip to main content

Tesla's Intro

Hi there. It's me. My sisters keep bugging me to do this intro thing. What's there to say?
My name is Tesla. Like, this Tesla:



My favorite animal is the cuttlefish, which is like the octopus, but with bioluminescence.



I'm studying electrical engineering. Going into my junior year at BYU-I. Yay!



I will never use a hashtag. Not even once. Except for right now. #hashtagsarethe"groovy"oftheearly2000s.



I am currently a waitress, paying for the next year of college. The confidentiality agreement I signed forbids me from speaking about my employer in a negative light on a social network, but that's ok because I like it there. Also, I won't say where I work. However, I will point out that we do not have bees and nothing on the menu contains apples. Apply logic as you see fit.



What else is there? I'm super single and ok with that. Though a guy would be nice in my life, I don't need one. Life is wonderful and beautiful and sunshine. Here's my motto today:
truth.

Have a wonderful day,
Tesla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one