Skip to main content

Catch up

So here's what has happened

I started in 2 games


We won yesterday
By 2 points
In overtime
After being down 20 at the half
which is a big deal(Tesla)

I made honor region band

like 4th chair or something, but still

I exempted all my finals so

Bye school peeps

But I didn't get to skip Monday or Tuesday since board policy says you have to stay in school at least half the day participate in practice and games so this was me while everyone else was reviewing

#I'mAdorable

I went to a dance for church and my friend taught me how to curl my hair with a wand so that was fun, but I don't have pics :(

But I curled it myself and it looks good if I do say so myself

Not a great pic but still


Well that's it for this post, 
Peace out
 Merry Christmas
 Don't Forget to be Awesome,
-Jasmine





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one