Skip to main content

Bob the Builder (to correct crystal's ... LIES)






Pros

- It is a wonderful show about trucks and building and all things little children. 


- The theme song was created for this dramatic interpretation. #truth 




(jasmine you know you love it)
         http://prozdvoices.tumblr.com/post/86132931325/request-a-dramatic-reading-of-the-bob-the-builder

also this song.... come on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjERnmcjbAE

- It teaches you to be awesome parents as well



- I came up with a wonderful song about my love for it *see crystal post


- The show teaches you how to be nice to nature and fix things

Bob the builder1

(yes I DID HAVE to make is gif because there is a surprisingly low number of gifs for bob)

- It has a awesome website... not that I go there or anything

http://www.bobthebuilder.com/usa/meet_dizzy.asp

- The show has the BEST villains. I mean.... scarecrow 





DON'T FORGET TRAVIS THE SIDEKICK!!!!!

- even the rebels like it.... come on


I was a rebel when the ''Bob the Builder'' song came on and I said ''No, he can't!''.
image

(Tesla this is for you!)


Cons (really not even cons because the show is perfect)


- IT IS NOT ON NETFLIX.... only four sorry shows really there is SEASONS of this thing and netflix IGNORES it.... ugh bannananannana

OH AND HULLU...... 11 of the 36 episodes in the FIRST session ..... REALLY not even a WHOLE session..... I am disgusted by you......

THanks to youtube for having most of season 3

REALLY people there are 9 seasons of the original series...... 7 of Build it .... 3 in steady build... and 3 movies............ WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE ME?!?!??!? GIVE ME MY SHOWS

- It is focused for little kids so it is weird for (older) people to watch it when they do not have kids.


- I am sure that bob and windy are separated and should probably get a divorce but they are just saving face for the TV. This brings much sadness into my life because they are PERFECT for each other.... 


- I do not have a bob the builder action figure.
     - or wendy
     - or scoop
     -- or muck
    - or dizzy
 ( I NEED THESE THINGS)




like this







(the sad thing is you know i am going to buy these things in my future.... (for my kids)... yeah














ok now to fun things......


wait for it...
image

Jamine
 http://prozdvoices.tumblr.com/post/86238610535/request-a-dramatic-reading-of-the-spongebob
http://prozdvoices.tumblr.com/post/87918210605/a-dramatic-reading-of-the-dora-the-explorer-theme



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one