Skip to main content

Summer Book List

This is Avery.... pullin' a jasmine. Goal to read 100 books!

Books I have read this summer

Kelly Oram

  1. The Avery Shaw Experiment 
  2. V is for virgin
  3. A is for Abstinence
  4. Being Jamie Baker
  5. More than Jamie Baker
  6. Serial Hottie
  7. Chameleon
  8. Ungifted
Sarah Maas

   9.   Throne of Glass
   10. Crown of Midnight
   11. The Assassin and the Desert
   12. The Assassin and the Pirate Lord
   13. The Assassin and the Underworld

Shannon Greenland 

   14. Model Spy
   15. Down to the Wire
   16. The Winning Element
   17. Native Tongue
   18. Fight to the Finish


My Favorite books I have read..... not this summer though

Ally Carter

Gallagher Girls
  1.    I'd tell you I love you, But then i'd have to kill you
  2.    Cross my heart and hope to spy
  3.    Don't judge a Girl by Her Cover
  4.    Only the Good Spy Young
  5.    Out of Sight, Out of time
  6.    United we Spy
Heist Society
  1.  Heist Society
  2.  Uncommon Criminals
  3.  Perfect Scoundrels
  4.  Double Crossed\
Other 
  1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  2. The Godstone (really name: The Girl of Fire and Thorn... long story) By: Rae Carson

Books I want to read


  1. Dark Triumph by Robin Lafevers
  2. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
  3. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
  1. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  2. The Assassins of Tamurin by S. D. Tower
  3. Green by Jay Lake 
  4. The Decoy Princess by Dawn Cook



Books that are not out  yet but need to be NOW! 

  1.  Remember Jamie Baker  (Jamie baker book 3) by Kelly Oram .... COMING 2014... HOPEFULLY
  2.  Scion (Supernatural book 3) by Kelly Oram..... COMING WINTER 2014!!!!!!!!
  3. The Assassin's Blade ( Throne of Glass book 3) by Sarah J. Mass... COMING SEPTEMBER 2014
  4. Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin book 3) by Robin LaFevers.... COMING NOVEMBER 4, 2014
UGH.... I am looking for 4 book 3's that is the worst! JASMINE, WHY YOU GIVE ME NOT COMPLETE BOOK SERIES!!!!!!! This is why I only start reading a series when ALL the books are out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one