Skip to main content

Bob the Builder Pros and Cons ( Avery Suggested )

Pros

- It's fun to make fun of! ( Seriously he CAN"T fix anything! )


-The machines are kinda cool :)
 


-The theme song is fun and annoying ( Pro & Con)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ut4WKcdK00


Cons

-Avery is obsessed with it

-Avery came up with a song for it


 Bob the Builder has a cow
 Bob the Builder dandy
 Not a cow that you may have
 But a cow that goes

 Moo Moo MOO
- Avery Webb


Conclusion
Avery made it VERY annoying!!!!!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do we all see colors the same?

Look at this. It's green. We all learned it in kindergarten and/or pre-k. And this, red. How do we know how we see it? It's weird but HOW????????????  I want to figure out if you see red how I do. The first thing we do to describe anything is colors. Do we see them all the same? How would we figure it out? DOES ANYONE KNOW?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Second!

New blog!!! Cute kitten Monday! DFTBA - The little one :)

Intro #Avery

So I am roughly a super overachiever so here is a little taste of my resume.... ENJOY FBLA STATE PARLIAMENTARIAN  and my crew...(is it just me or do I have a REALLY small head in this pic?) Student Council President Book club President   meaning I pretty much deal with this...... and spend the whole time like this..... Beta club historian Play tennis #likeaboss I know you are sitting here like REALLY? TELL ME MORE... but I got to go soo..... DFTBA, The cool one